What To Expect After You've Placed Your Order
There is an initial consult to learn more about your particular needs, food preferences, habits, comforts, and dislikes. It's best if this visit is done in your home so that we may get familiar with your kitchen in advance, but it is certainly not required. You will receive a menu similar to our sample menu, or one customized for you based on our consult. After approval of the menu along with any necessary adjustments, a day will be arranged to come to your home with all groceries, and most equipment necessary to prepare your meals.
Prepared entrees will be packed in oven proof, glass containers, labeled with recommended reheating instructions if necessary and stacked in your refrigerator. Smoothie packs and some breakfast items will be stored frozen, as well as entrees if you prefer. We leave you with a fridge full of ready to eat, delicious, nutrient dense foods, and a clean kitchen.
- Our menus are designed with seasonality in mind so that we are able to incorporate produce from local, organic farmers as much as possible.
- The grass-fed beef, chicken, pork, eggs and dairy, that we use is sourced from local producers as well. All fish or seafood used is wild caught and sustainably harvested.
- All other ingredients used are organic and Non-GMO unless there is no alternative.
- We provide reusable glass containers. All you need to do is rinse them out, place them in the box provided, and we will pick them up.
- We are able to accommodate most any food lifestyle, special dietary restrictions or food allergens. Gluten free, vegan, etc.